(1) The fluid resistance is small, and the electric ball valve with full diameter has no flow resistance.
(2) It has simple structure, small volume and light weight.
(3) Close and reliable. There are two sealing surfaces, and at present the sealing surface materials of ball valves are widely used in various plastics, which have good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
(4) Easy to operate, quick to open and close, from full-open to full-close as long as the rotation of 90 degrees, easy to control over long distances.
(5) Easy maintenance, simple structure of the ball valve, sealing rings are generally movable, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
(6) When the valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surface of the ball and seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the erosion of the sealing surface of the valve will not be caused.
(7) It can be used in a wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters in diameter and from high vacuum to high pressure.
(8) The electric eccentric hemisphere valve can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles because of its wiping property in the opening and closing process.