The butterfly check valve is used for pure pipeline and industrial, environmental protection, water treatment, water supply and drainage pipelines of high-rise buildings to prevent reverse flow of media. The check valve adopts a pair of clamps, the butterfly plate is two semicircles, and the spring is forced to reset. The sealing surface can be surfacing wear-resistant material or lining rubber for the body. It has a wide range of applications and reliable sealing.
Design criteria: API6D, JB/T8937, API594
Structure Length: API 594, JB/T8937
Connection standards: ASME B16.5, GB/T 9113, JB/T 79, HG/T 20592
Pressure test: API 598, GB/T 13927, JB/T 9092
Pressure-temperature grade: ASME B16.34, GB/T12224
1. The product has short structure length, small volume and light weight.
2. Sealing valves can be made of soft or hard sealing materials according to different working conditions, with good sealing performance.
3. Horizontal or vertical pipes can be used for easy installation.
4. Disc closure is fast and water hammer pressure is low.
5. The material quality of the parts and the form and size of the end face of the valve can be reasonably selected according to the actual working conditions or user requirements to meet various engineering needs.