American Standard Swing Check Valve, also known as one-way valve or check valve, is automatically opened and closed by the force generated by the flow of the medium itself in the pipeline. It belongs to an automatic valve. Check valves are used in pipeline systems. Their main functions are to prevent medium backflow, reverse pumps and their driving motors, and release of medium in containers. Check valves can also be used in pipelines to supply auxiliary systems where the pressure may rise to more than the pressure of the main system.
Design criteria: API 603M, ASME B16.34, API 6D
Structural length: ASME B16.10
Connection standards: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.25
Pressure test: API 598
Pressure-temperature grade: ASME B16.34
1. The product has compact and reasonable structure, reliable sealing and excellent performance.
2. Small size and light weight.
3. Wide scope of application.
4. Disc closure is fast and sensitive.
5. Closing impact is small and water hammer is not easy to occur.
6. The flow passage is smooth and the fluid resistance is small.